RE: Primary Key seems to be harmful for performance

From: <genegurevich_at_discoverfinancial.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:25:27 -0600

All the tables have been analyzed.

thank you

Gene Gurevich
Oracle Engineering
224-405-4079

             "Igor Neyman"
             <ineyman_at_perceptr
             on.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <genegurevich_at_discoverfinancial.com
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f         >, "oracle-l"
             reelists.org              <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
                                                                        cc

             03/13/2006 08:02                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: Primary Key seems to be harmful
                                       for performance

             Please respond to
             ineyman_at_perceptro
                   n.com

Gene,

Before playing with optimizer_index_cost_adj and optimizer_index_caching, try to collect system statistics using DBMS_STATS.GATHER_SYSTEM_STATS. Igor