Re: Best Practice - Oracle Network thru Firewall

From: Tony Jambu <tjambu_freelists_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:50:20 +1100

Richard

It is a number of external clients. VPN maybe a very expensive option. Using a white list is also not an OPTION as some client use DHCP. I had intended to use ssh tunneling and do some more research into Oracle's CMAN.

If there are any one using Oracle's CMAN for this purpose, I would love to hear from you. Thomas La Porte gave me some leads on this.

ta
tony