Re: Large Page Memory on AIX

From: Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:19:14 -0500

I can only confirm that on LINUX, cpu/memory only test (all cached) repeated with and without hugepages (2mb pages ) shows a steady 8% improvement in favor of hugepages configuration.

--
Christo Kutrovsky
Senior Database/System Administrator

-- Christo Kutrovsky Senior Database/System Administrator The Pythian Group -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l