better now than l8

From: dunham <naelanna_at_telkom.net>
Date: 11 Mar 2006 12:06:13 -0600

Apologize i've been out of town but I just got ur email. I'm not sure how to say this but since ur not satisfied with your unit and ur performance in the home then stop by here, www.ivapz.org/71i/. It's sad but true, I'm using them too.

 or Cleopatra, each eventually fall from grace. This characteristic was used mostly to help the common people identify with the wealthier upper class. If th.experiences can easily be related to and will forever link Holden with every member .

e ruling class, which was generally looked upon with favor and prestige, could sin much like the commoners did, then no one group of people were more superi.

Thank you
theddeus Received on Sat Mar 11 2006 - 12:06:13 CST