FINAL CONTRACT PAYMENT/NEXT OF KIN PAYMENT VERIFICATION

From: Prof. Charles Soludo <privatemailbox1_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:23:39 -0000

                   THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
        CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
          TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND
          LAGOS-NIGERIA
               (OFFICE OF THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR)
                      PROFESSOR. CHARLES C. SOLUDO
                                      Tel/Fax:+234-8062953765
                       Official Website:  http://www.cenbank.org
                              Private EMAIL: charlessoludo_at_deacons.com

RE: FINAL CONTRACT PAYMENT/NEXT OF KIN PAYMENT VERIFICATION Attention: Beneficiary,

 Following the protest by some members of the International Community,the World Bank and IMF,the Presidency has mandated that all outstanding foreign debts especially Next of Kin Payment and Contractual Payment should be released to the beneficiaries forthwith unconditionally, so that you can be relieved of your financial obligations to your creditors and other family members.

From the records of outstanding debts due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiaries, who have not received their payments.

We wish to apologize for the delays and the incoveniences you must have suffered in the past due to non-payment of your funds and we also want to use this medium to inform you that your payment is presently being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the available records in my file your outstanding payment value is US$6.52 Million.

Please re-confirm to me by email, if this is inline with what you have in your records and also re-confirm to me the followings.

(1) Your Full Names and Contact Address
(2) Phone, Fax and Mobile Numbers
(3) Age and Occupation.

As soon as this information's are received, your payment will be made to you by Certified Bank Draft from Central Bank of Nigeria or by Direct Wire Transfer to your bankers.

For us to consider you serious and start processing your payment ,reply to my direct email: charlessoludo_at_deacons.com

Regards,

Professor. Charles C. Soludo.
Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria. Tel/Fax+234-8062953765 WWW.CENBANK.ORG

soludo.jpg