RE: Is Anyone Using Change Data Capture

From: Francisco Conejeros <espinozaf_at_bol.com.br>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:47:21 -0300

Hi all,

        I need to create a doc. With a certification matrix. In this doc I need to referente if it's certificated or not, to install an Oracle Database (9i or later) and Oracle application Server (10.2.x or later), both 32 bits...but my SO is Red Hat Enterprise 3 or 4 64 bits.

        Anyone known some doc that I could use to referente in my certification matrix?

	Thanks a lot.
	Francisco Conejeros
	Chile