Re: problems with exp and expdb in 10gR2

From: Nilo Segura <nilosegura_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:52:57 +0100

Yes, all the ORA- errors I mentioned are from the exp/expdp 10gR2 tools.

Support said that I should create a script to dump the data from the "offending" tables in a table that could be understood by SQL*Loader (for later recovery), or that I could do a TS point in time recover if required...

All of them very "straighforward" solutions to implement and maintain. :(

They also said that expdp is certainly the way to go... :D