greatly improve your stamina

From: angeline bennett <michyn_at_moose-mail.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2006 02:40:15 -0600

Announcement How to make sure that your old lady doesn't look somewhere
else
Nine inches of girl pleasing power

Hey listen, I can respect that you don't think this is cool so I have my address above in the web
cheered by this thought, harry skimmed through his copy of advanced potion-making and found a heavily corrected half-blood prince's version of "an elixir to induce euphoria," which seemed not only to meet slughorn's instructions, but which might (harry's heart leapt as the thought struck him) put slughorn into such a good mood that he would be prepared to hand over that memory if harry could persuade him to taste some. . . .
"that's from my father. now, let's see. . . ." Received on Fri Mar 10 2006 - 02:40:15 CST