Re: expensive SQL

From: Domingo Diaz Saenz <domingo.diazs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:27 +0100

I think that he is filtering duplicates values for request_id column: ...
(select max(rowid) from vrcdba.max_update group by request_id ) ...
but

"and request_id not in (select request_id from max_update where server ='cas1');"

Would be "and server <> 'cas1' "?

I don't know the reason for this query too.

Best Regards

--
Domingo Diaz Saenz