thank you

From: markos <valenet_at_b103fm.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2006 16:28:13 -0600

Sorry i've been away but I just got ur email. I'm not sure how to say this but since ur not satisfied with your livelyhood and ur show in the bedroom then come here, http://uk.geocities.com/cole_evinger6/. It's sad but true, I'm using them too.

another, Holden has given into the pressures of underage drinking to drown his sorrows. Throughout.another, Holden has given into the pressures of underage drinking to drown his sorrows. Throughout.

 the novel, Holden drinks even though he is underage. "Many drink to escape the problems that they .

Talk to ya later
elben Received on Wed Mar 08 2006 - 16:28:13 CST