Oracle 10g RAC -- Dell -- Windows 2003 -- 64 Bit

From: Bob Robert <mssql_2002_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:51:35 -0800 (PST)

All,

We are planning to setup Oracle 10g RAC as a proof of concept. we would like to start with two node configuration first. Right now we are debating, should we go with Windows 2003 or UNIX environment.

If we decided to go for Windows 2003 environment, is there any recomended hardware? I found one useful information from DELL website.

http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/power/ps1q06-20050300-Quest.pdf

I need your feedback if you already setup in this environment reagrding any issues.

Thanks,
Bob

Do You Yahoo!?