Re: VMWare clock out of synch

From: LiShan Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:42:06 +0100

Hi

There is an option if we have vmware tools installed, but that does not work because I have already enabled the synchronization option. And still time get out of synch

The ntp server must be my host OS since I am not connected to internet....

Guess I will do that, set up ntp in host OS and run ntpupdate every minute :-S