Re: TNS-12518: TNS:listener could not hand off client connection

From: Harish Kalra <harish.kumar.kalra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:35:31 +0530

Amit:

Sometime it may happens if tcp/ip QUEUESIZE is small on OS level. I am not sure about linux OS parameter, which probably you can get from your system administrator.

For other OS, these parameters are :

Sun Solaris: tcp_conn_req_max_q (default 128) HP-UX: tcp_conn_req_max (default 20)
HP Tru64: somaxconn (default 1024)

Thanks
-Harish Kalra