overcome ur bills and be free

From: Peblo <kenna_at_ujamaapoets.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2006 02:24:13 -0600

Justa quick question for ya, you been receiving a bunch of calls at the afternoon about your looming bills, or your bills keeping you up at night. I have and so has Pablo. Well, at least that was until he stumbled upon http://es.geocities.com/chuck_carethers/.

They were great and helped us with making it all go away. It really changed certain parts of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead of worrying. Remember this, life's just to short to spend worrying.

 similar recognition. These demands threw Japan in a crisis. They insisted that in order to drive out the foreign powers they must throw away . o make it go away. She is addicted to Morphine and makes a goal to die free from her weakness. She goes through a withdr

Hope this is what u were looking for,
Peblo Received on Wed Mar 08 2006 - 02:24:13 CST