Re: Best Practice - Oracle Network thru Firewall

From: Tony Jambu <tjambu_freelists_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:18:43 +1100

Hi Stephen

Thanks for the comments. Agree with most of what you said. The client made a decision in the past about letting SQL Net thru the FW. Not much I can do there now. Oracle Advance Security is probably not an option the client will go with but no harm discussing it.

I have to admit it that I did not think of indemnity insurance. That is something to consider.

ta
tony