you 2 small

From: Evfemiya <mamiemcgee_at_lawrenceburgonline.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2006 23:09:37 -0600

I apologize i've been gone but I just got ur email. I'm not sure how to say this but since ur not happy with ur lively hood and ur activity in the bedroom then visit here, www.tyshk.org/dt1/. It's sad but true, I had to use them too.

 over the place," "hot," and "faggy," he is using slang terms. Each generation has its own variety of . ed the area and the Tyrone family had always felt out of place, being that they were Irish Catholic. “I’ve always hated this town and everyone in it

hope this was helpful
Evfemiya Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 23:09:37 CST