morning

From: Mairsile <brandae_at_warmmail.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2006 18:18:16 -0600

Yo Ludovic,

I was complaining to Dirk couple days ago and she showed me this place, www.pasnn.org/52/. They helped me take all the pain away i've had lately b/c of all the debt I've accumulated up in the past mnth. They basically take over all the hard work and all you need to do is sit back an enjoy.

 utilizes the element of plot through the rising action to illustrate the origins of Edmond Dantés revenge on his various enemie. a good example of choices teens are forced to make. Teens, along with many other members of society,

Talk to you later,
Mairsile Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 18:18:16 CST