oracle with red hat linux

From: The Human Fly <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:33:44 +0300

Hello list,

One of our client wants to run his databse on red hat linux, therefore, could any one advice me that which linux is give better performance, from the below list, if any has any further idea, please, advice me.

red hat advancedserver 4 or suse 9/10 server or slackware
--

Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 08:33:44 CST