scared of lsing ur home

From: Klarybel <camuius_at_redmoon7.every1.net>
Date: 5 Mar 2006 17:35:42 -0600

he individual and the society. In a way, Kesey's book is similar to John Kennedy Toole's "The Confederacy of Dunces", where a s. Throughout the novel, Holden is not once wishing to have his parents help in any way. He has

Hey, justwanted to ask a quick somthing for ya, you been receiving a bunch of bothersome calls at nighttime about your looming bills, or your bills keeping you up at night time. I have and so has Johnathon. Well, at least that was until he came across www.noforbossrecovered.com/cny/.

They were great and helped us with making it all go away. It really changed certain parts of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead of gettting stressed. Remember this, life's just to short to spend worrying.

You can thank me later,
Klarybel Received on Sun Mar 05 2006 - 17:35:42 CST