RE: password complexity -- implementing security changes

From: Baumgartel, Paul <paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:57:43 -0000

Raj--

Call me slow, but I'm not following. User password expires, user calls help desk, user gets "temporary" password--what then? Does user keep that password for 60 days or change it using the stored procedure? What about this setup reduces calls to help desk?

Paul Baumgartel
paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com
212.538.1143