wanna drop those extra pds for summer

From: Quinzell <acey_at_freereed.net>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 00:23:21 -0600

face day to day, and in the novel it is apparent that Holden is drinking so that he can stop thinking

Hi Shoultou, last week, I saw Art and he mentioned that he was looking to get back into shape. He said u might be interested in it also. If so, you'll wanna see these guys. All we did was fill out 13 sec short form at http://es.geocities.com/francis_tatro0/ and they will contact you in less than 48.

about the fact that he has gotten expelled from yet another school" (Barr 93). Drinking is a major issue . Holden's actions are those that any teenage can clearly relate with. The desire

l8,
Quinzell Received on Fri Mar 03 2006 - 00:23:21 CST