Get rid of all that you are indebted for with out mailing an other dollar

From: Natty <vicnusi_at_malaysia.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 22:42:57 -0600

Good to talk to you Chey,

I was just chatting to Ted last week and he showed me this place, www.snqto.org/ry/. They helped me take all the pain away i've had lately b/c of all the debt I've raked up in the past mnth. It's ridiculous. I'm almost owe close to 17 thousands, and that's just on my credit cards.

They basically take over all the hard work and all you need to do is sit back an enjoy. The Count of Monte Cristo. Dumas, born July 24, 1802, wrote The Count of Monte Cristo from 1844 to 1845, the period in which the

You can thank me later,
Natty Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 22:42:57 CST