Re: HIGH latch free Wait on moving from RBO to CBO?

From: Kirtikumar Deshpande <kedeshpande_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:06:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Vivek,

 There are a number of hidden parameters changed in 9i that affected CBO (as compared to 8i CBO). I suggest contacting Oracle Support before changing any hidden parameters. I think this is know problem. If possible, test your application with 9.2.0.6. That seems to a stable version of 9i, so far.

Regards,