Re: Why does a job loose its context?

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:30:25 -0600

The issue would be that the application has over 300 large PLSQL packages with at least 1,000,000+ lines of code. The exception handlers exist in much of it but log the information through a messaging API which is overwritting the original source of the error with it's own location. Changing this is not so simple. The only trick I have to tackle is to add one of my own instrumentation lines all exception handlers.