Re: Why does a job loose its context?

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:10:25 -0600

Well I think I have a solution. I already have a PLSQL package which will add instrumentation to all other existing packages, procedures and functions. In a much earlier version of this I added logging and a call to dbms_utility.format_error_stack to every existing error handler. However, the logic for this was a bit complicated since an exception handler strings may not always be very consistent. Looks like I will need to revisit this code and perhaps bring it back to life. That will tell me where this little rascal ORA- is occurring.