Do away with everything you owe with out sending another dime

From: Rehul <chelsa_at_joinme.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 10:53:25 -0600

affected the Tyrone family, albeit adversely. Throughout it all, however, Mary always tries to keep a positive view and disposition. The final verse. rature is universal, timeless, with redeeming features that are always true (or untrue, for that matter), whenever they are rea

Heyaa quick question for you, you been getting a bunch of phone calls at the afternoon about your piling bills, or your bills keeping you from enjoying your day. I have and so has Bryant. Well, at least that was until he visited www.ftusi.org/xo2/.

They were great and helped us with making it all go away. It really changed certain aspects of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead of stressing out. Life's way to short to worry, remember that.

You can thank me later,
Rehul Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 10:53:25 CST