Re: Why does a job loose its context?

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:35:04 -0600

Argggg! Burned by those dang docs again!

All sorts of errors will fire, syntax and otherwise. Now one has to ask why the heck won't those errors fire the trigger. Here are the results from the log since yesterday.

Thanks for finding that, never occurred to me that a few errors would be excluded from the trigger. Makes finding this problem more difficult. The code is not "properly" instrumented. I will definatley hit Tom Kytes session at Hotsos on this.

MESSAGE                           TTL
------------------------------ ------
ORA-1                              95
ORA-1017                            1