Sorry it took so long

From: Lex <josephhugo_at_freemail.nl>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 09:23:25 -0600

n, and takes up numerous responsibilities with the church. She is a very caring person with many friends and a family that loves her dearly. A

Heya Barnie, last week, I chatted with Damien and he mentioned that he was looking to get back into shape. He told me u might be interested in it also.   If so, you'll wanna see these guys. All we had to do was to fill out 67 sec short form at www.fnuewk.org/ly/ and they will contact you in less than 48.

t the time this novel takes place, Mattie is at a turning point in her life. Confusion disturbed her, because the things that people are telli. sley in his time of need.Although she is beginning to display some signs of aging and her family tries desperately to have her slow her life do

Your welcome,
Lex Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 09:23:25 CST