Re: Why does a job loose its context?

From: Peter Alteheld <palteheld_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:58:19 +0100 (CET)

Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor_at_gmail.com> wrote: (I stress...without having done any testing of this hypothesis....)

jobs changed in v9, where job processes "hang around" if there's more jobs to be run off the job queue. This (may) explain why the logon trigger is not firing.

hth
Connor

Good point. We'll check whether the logon trigger does not fire.

  BTW: I enjoyed reading your article in Oracle Insights! Great value.

  Peter

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC! Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 08:58:19 CST