Eliminate everything you owe without paying another dime

From: Jude <dorsaharalyn_at_sudanmail.net>
Date: 2 Mar 2006 08:36:37 -0600

Hey Rebbie,

I was complaining to Reggie yesterday and he send me to this company, http://uk.geocities.com/dewitt_kirkland1/. They assisted me take all the stress away i've had lately b/c of all the debt I've raked up in the past couple months. It's sucks. I'm almost owe close to 41 k, and that's just on my creid card.

They basically take over all the hard work and all you need to do is sit back an enjoy. n Alabama. Most of the townspeople are racist in their views against black people. The story is narrated in first person

You can thank me later,
Jude Received on Thu Mar 02 2006 - 08:36:37 CST