RE: RDA - Top SQL report

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:35:12 -0500

Hmm...interesting...I've never looked at this report......my guess would be that they are speculating that a disk read takes about 20 ms, so, disk_reads/50 would give you seconds. Same idea for buffer_gets. If a buffer get takes 2 ms, then buffer_gets/500 will yield seconds.

As to how accurate that conversion is, well, that depends on way too much stuff to speculate on.....

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"Exception: Some dividends may be reported as qualified dividends but are not qualified dividends. These include: