Re: diagnostics pack - 10g licensing

From: Kevin Lidh <>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:53:00 -0700

Just as an aside, and not to ding Oracle, Oracle had my coworker use ADDM/ Workloader Repository while their problem was occuring (the issue I brought up with library cache misses = 100). ADDM tells us:

FINDING 1: 58% impact (1024448 seconds)

Contention for latches related to the shared pool was consuming significant database time.

      Waits for "latch: library cache" amounted to 52% of database time.
      Waits for "library cache pin" amounted to 3% of database time.

      SYMPTOM: Wait class "Concurrency" was consuming significant database
               time. (81% impact [1435713 seconds])

Where's my script?