RE: Oracle-L dinner at Hotsos!

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:54:28 -0500

Sorry, Jared did send something out, way back on 1/3/06!

Please ignore my mail, and if you plan to go, send something directly to Jared.

Sorry for the confusion!

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"Exception: Some dividends may be reported as qualified dividends but are not qualified dividends. These include:

  --IRS, Form 1040-A Instruction Booklet, Line 9b: Qualified Dividends

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Bobak, Mark Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:34 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Oracle-L dinner at HotSos!

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling, since noone else has brought it up, and we are less than a week away......

Who's going to be at HotSos?

Who's up for dinner at the steakhouse across the street from the hotel, who's name I can't remember?

Monday night is the official HotSos dinner, so....Tuesday night?

-Mark

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Mar 01 2006 - 14:54:28 CST