Oracle-L dinner at HotSos!

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:33:45 -0500

Ok, I'll get the ball rolling, since noone else has brought it up, and we are less than a week away......

Who's going to be at HotSos?

Who's up for dinner at the steakhouse across the street from the hotel, who's name I can't remember?

Monday night is the official HotSos dinner, so....Tuesday night?

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"Exception: Some dividends may be reported as qualified dividends but are not qualified dividends. These include:

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Mar 01 2006 - 14:33:45 CST