Abolish all that you owe with out mailing an other dime

From: Kora <phevanthe_at_love.complite.ru>
Date: 28 Feb 2006 19:30:30 -0600

Blanches actions. One such action is that during the play Blanche is

Just a quick question for ya, you been receiving a bunch of bothersome calls at daytime about your piling bills, or your bills keeping you from enjoying your day. I have and so has Fredrick. Well, at least that was until he visited http://au.geocities.com/gonzalo_berky/.

They were great and helped us with making it all go away. It really changed a lot of aspects of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead of gettting stressed. Life's way to short to waste away.

Hope this helps,
Kora Received on Tue Feb 28 2006 - 19:30:30 CST