RE: hanging shutdowns (addressing the requirement for a UNIX reboot)

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:38:46 -0500

John,

Very nice explanation, thanks! And I'm in that same camp w/ you and Jeremiah.

Thanks,

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"Exception: Some dividends may be reported as qualified dividends but are not qualified dividends. These include:

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Roger Xu Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 3:24 PM
To: Oracle-L_at_Freelists
Subject: RE: hanging shutdowns

What should I do if "shutdown immediate" hangs? Last time, I had to reboot the Solaris Server.