Abolish everything you are indebted for not even paying an other cent

From: Olicia <dolliegie_at_mercedesfan.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2006 17:27:32 -0600

shape of his death still living"(25). Death still living represents

Just a quick question for ya, you been getting a bunch of bothersome calls at ur house about your looming bills, or your bills keeping you from sleeping. I have and so has Rogelio. Well, at least that was until he visited www.mphva.org/jk8/. They were great and assisted us with making it all go away. It really changed certain parts of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead of wasting away our time worrying. Life's way to short to waste away.

Talk to you later,
Olicia Received on Mon Feb 27 2006 - 17:27:32 CST