Become the man that women desire

From: lorena morales <jarrfaji_at_asheville.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:44:23 -0200

Hello
Did you know?
Only 30% of all women report that they "always" have an orgasm during sexual intercourse?
press here to be a stud

That I am not prepared to say You are right, and I must wait--wait--wait--patiently and silently--until my bonds are loosed by intelligence rather than chance! It is a dreary fate

It is your affair, not mineBut I must wait--I must wait--I must wait! I'm glad you've come to your senses, remarked Rob, drily So, if you've nothing more to say-- No! I have nothing more to say Received on Mon Feb 27 2006 - 05:44:23 CST