Database structure

From: Eddy Frances <efrances2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:37:40 -0800 (PST)

Is there a script available to extract non-Oracle tablespaces, users, and roles information into another script?

My reason for this script is to be able to restore a database backup done via Oracle EXP/IMP utility but with more control over the location of the tablespaces, users, and roles.

My idea is that if a department wants a restore of there database (small in size). I could whip out the script and get last nights export and restore the database anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Eddy