RE: Non Oracle UML question

From: Clarke, Andrew <andrew.clarke_at_logicacmg.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:53:21 -0000

Gints

This made me laugh but not in a nasty way. Well done for finding it!

I've never noticed a bug like this, I guess because I always do modelling in the schema owning account (which never has the DBA role). Schemester is not actively supported anymore, so I guess this is unlikely ever to get fixed.

Cheers, APC