Do away with all you owe not even sending another dollar

From: Madeleine <randell_at_freakmusic.every1.net>
Date: 26 Feb 2006 18:36:16 -0600

Morning Roger,

I was just chatting to Marsha last week about all the debt I've piled up in the past year, it's ridiculous. I'm owe close to 49 thous, and that's just on my credit cards.

Luckly Myrtle, showed me this place, www.cgufy.org/jk8/, and they assisted me take all the pain away. They basically take over all the hard work and all you need to do is sit back an enjoy.

Talk to you later,
Madeleine Received on Sun Feb 26 2006 - 18:36:16 CST