Eradicate all that you owe not even mailing an other dime

From: Cherish <halinazxi_at_etoppsfan.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2006 17:37:39 -0600

Afternoon Acar,

If ur' like me, you're likely on the verge of going crazy and it stinks. It was luckly that I stumbled upon www.flpuh.org/jk8/, they helped me get rid of all my bills. It's crazyhow they can do it but it is proven.

It helped me to improve my lifestyle and stop worrying about all the bills and start enjoying my life more.

Talk to you later,
Cherish Received on Sun Feb 26 2006 - 17:37:39 CST