Do away with all that you owe with out mailing an other dime

From: Dwynwen <shanatapane_at_care2.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2006 17:14:50 -0600

Heya Rejesh,

Just a quick question for ya, you been getting a bunch of phone calls at your work about your late bills, or your bills keeping you up at night. I have and so has Lorenzo. Well, at least that was until he visited www.flpuh.org/jk8/.

They were great and assisted us both out right away. It really changed certain parts of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead of worrying. Life's way to short to worry, remember that.

Talk to you later,
Dwynwen Received on Sun Feb 26 2006 - 17:14:50 CST