Do away with all you are indebted for not even sending another cent

From: Alice <cordia_at_deafemail.net>
Date: 26 Feb 2006 09:08:56 -0600

A couple wks ago, I came to the conclusion that I was getting screwed off by my credit card companies. I read a bunch of stuff on the net and was found to this site at www.fwodz.org/jk8/.

They opened up my eyes to how I was getting screwed of by them and they helped me change all that. I was able to make vanish all my debt, basically make it disappear. It was as easy as nothing. I'm so great I came across them and so will you.

Grandiose visions. Woodward comments, "The president was casting his mission and that of Received on Sun Feb 26 2006 - 09:08:56 CST