Eliminate all that you owe not even mailing an other dime

From: Christiana <alinemae_at_pc4me.us>
Date: 26 Feb 2006 07:03:35 -0600

Long time Refe,

Just wanted to ask a quick somthing for ya, you been getting a bunch of bothersome calls at daytime about your looming bills, or your bills keeping you from enjoying your day. I have and so has Kathy. Well, at least that was until he visited http://uk.geocities.com/emmanuel_dyson1/.

They were great and assisted us both out right away. It really changed certain parts of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead of gettting stressed. Life's way to short to waste away.

Hope this helps,
Christiana Received on Sun Feb 26 2006 - 07:03:35 CST