Sweetheart, we must check the process in no time.

From: Carey <acel_at_fogdam.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2006 12:25:53 -0600

Long time Arleigh,

Recently, I learned that our home is completely worth much more than I thought, meaning now is the best time to get a different program for home-lending

Luckily, rates are still low enough for me to take advantage of the value in my home. I came across this place, www.bcquz.org/gf/okkoi/mxqp/yt6/, last week and they assisted me get the value of my home out. They're great b/c there is no problems and they don't try to sell you anything.

Hope this is what u were looking for,
Carey Received on Sat Feb 25 2006 - 12:25:53 CST