Abolish everything you owe without paying another dime

From: Fawn <sadyeskomsk_at_portcharles.net>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 22:08:40 -0600

Good to talk to you Griffin,

I was just talking to Gavin yesterday about all the debt I've piled up in the past couple months, it's crazy. I'm owe close to 42 k, and that's just on my cc.

Luckly Emery, showed me this site, www.lcocy.org/tmrin/eof/jk8/, and they assisted me take all the pain away. They basically take over all the hard work and all you need to do is sit back an enjoy.

Hope this is what u were looking for,
Fawn Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 22:08:40 CST