Look into this proposal with me, would you?

From: Christiane <carltons_at_certportal.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 11:46:51 -0600

Yo Dionys,

I've been hearing for the past few months that the real estate market is declining and now's the time to buy a new house before it bottoms-out.

I'm in the market for another place in Ca right now and I found firm at www.cxuxc.org/ssyrh/yt6/, that is helping me get it. It was rather quick and no hassles with them. I basically told them what I wanted and they did it without any quarrels

I gotta run, but I hope that you can give them a look and have the same experiences I did with them. It's worth the 40 seconds it takes to get more info from them.

Talk to you later,
Christiane Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 11:46:51 CST