RE: Mention in Oracle Mag

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:34:36 -0600

I'm just happy they're doing it. For a while now, OTN's given props to "external" sites like Werner Puschitz's great Oracle-on-Linux website. These links help their customers, which in turn helps Oracle Corp, right? It's kind of an extention to the User Groups in that these websites generally *help* with their products without the legal liability, maintenance costs and other negatives for a company. It's a sweet deal for all of us!

Rich