Re: Weird Oracle Error with a Java Call

From: amit poddar <amit.poddar_at_yale.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:25:24 -0500

Hi,

As far as I know in library cache cursors depend on the package header only not the package body.
So recreating just the package body does not invalidate the cursor. Package body itself depends on the package header.

So if you just replace package body the cursors in the library cache depending on the package (header only) remains valid. So I think if you replace package header also then the cursor would be invalidated and you won't see this error

amit